- Awards & Recognition
- Community, Pro Bono & Memberships
- News, Publications & Events
Bill Stocks is the Firm Administrator for Morgan, Brown & Joy. Part of the firm’s leadership, Bill is responsible for the financial and administrative affairs of the firm. For over 23 years Bill has played a crucial role in the smooth daily operations of the firm. As a Certified Public Accountant, Bill provides a particular financial sophistication that supports the firm’s solid practice. His deep experience with proven business methods allows the attorneys and staff to focus on providing the best possible legal solutions available to clients.
Awards & Recognition
- Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly: Excellence in the Law, “Excellence in Firm Administration,” 2023
No upcoming events.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Legal Administrators, Boston Chapter
- Bentley College, B.Sc.
- Babson College, Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting and Finance