Morgan, Brown & Joy, LLP is pleased to announce that fourteen of its attorneys were selected as 2014 Massachusetts “Super Lawyers” or “Rising Stars.” Super Lawyers magazine names attorneys in each state who received the highest point totals, as chosen by their peers and through the independent research. Rising Stars names the state’s top up-and-coming attorneys.
The following attorneys were selected:
- David Abbott – Rising Star
- Laurie Alexander-Krom – Super Lawyer
- Philip G. Boyle – Super Lawyer
- Nicholas DiGiovanni, Jr. – Super Lawyer
- Laurence J. Donoghue – Super Lawyer
- Daniel S. Field – Super Lawyer
- Robert P. Joy – Super Lawyer
- William F. Joy, Jr. – Super Lawyer
- Nathan L. Kaitz – Super Lawyer
- Jaclyn L. Kugell – Super Lawyer
- Gregory A. Manousos – Super Lawyer
- Keith H. McCown – Super Lawyer
- Keith B. Muntyan – Super Lawyer
- Mark Whitney – Super Lawyer
In addition, MBJ was named as one of the top three law firms in Employment Law in the Super Lawyers Business Edition.
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The Rising Stars list is developed using the same patented multiphase selection process used for the Super Lawyers list except to be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. While up to 5 percent of the lawyers in a state are named to Super Lawyers, no more than 2.5 percent are named to Rising Stars.
For more information about Super Lawyers and Rising Stars, please visit the “Super Lawyers” website.