Morgan, Brown & Joy has extensive experience representing employers in employment litigation, including both single plaintiff and class action suits. We have defended clients in courts and state and federal agencies throughout the United States, with a strong record of success in the full range of employment law claims, including:
- Claims of discrimination and unlawful harassment, defending clients in this rapidly evolving area of law.
- Wage and hour disputes, leveraging experience that stretches back to the enactment of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Workplace torts and common law claims, such as breach of contract, promissory estoppel, and interference with contractual relations, defending against an array of claims used as alternate strategies by employees and former employees.
- Whistleblowing, defending clients against claims of retaliation.
- Government investigations, representing clients facing investigations of employment and labor matters by state and federal agencies.
- Representing educational institutions in litigation matters involving students, including claims of behavioral, sexual and academic misconduct.