Certified training expertise
Morgan, Brown & Joy has more than a dozen lawyers who have completed the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination’s (MCAD’s) certified train-the-trainer program, including those with more than 15 years’ experience as MCAD faculty members. Our firm is an approved training vendor for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Wide range of topics
Morgan, Brown & Joy maintains an extensive catalog of courses and modules for employees, managers/supervisors, and human resources professionals designed to help improve the employer’s workplace culture and legal compliance. Sessions are dynamic and interactive, driving audience engagement.
Sample topics include:
- Harassment and discrimination prevention
- Effective and defensible hiring practices
- Performance management
- The top 10 things managers need to know about employment law
- Implementing reasonable accommodations
- Managing the absent employee within the law
- Conducting internal investigations
Programs for unionized employers include courses on discipline and discharge in the unionized workplace and preventing grievances and unfair labor practice charges.