Morgan, Brown & Joy, LLP is pleased to announce that thirteen of its attorneys were selected as 2016 Massachusetts “Super Lawyers” or “Rising Stars.” Super Lawyers magazine names attorneys in each state who received the highest point totals, as chosen by their peers and through independent research. Rising Stars names the state’s top up-and-coming attorneys.
The following MBJ attorneys were selected:
- Allison Cherundolo – Rising Star
- Nicholas DiGiovanni, Jr. – Super Lawyer
- Laurence J. Donoghue – Super Lawyer
- Daniel S. Field – Super Lawyer
- Robert P. Joy – Super Lawyer
- William F. Joy, Jr. – Super Lawyer
- Jaclyn L. Kugell – Super Lawyer
- Gregory A. Manousos – Super Lawyer
- Keith H. McCown – Super Lawyer
- Rachel E. Muñoz – Rising Star
- Keith B. Muntyan – Super Lawyer
- Amy Silverman Ostiguy – Rising Star
- Mark M. Whitney – Super Lawyer
Super Lawyers and Rising Stars selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The Rising Stars list is developed using the same patented multiphase selection process used for the Super Lawyers list except to be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. While up to 5 percent of the lawyers in a state are named to Super Lawyers, no more than 2.5 percent are named to Rising Stars.
For more information about Super Lawyers and Rising Stars, please visit the “Super Lawyers” website.