- Awards & Recognition
- Community, Pro Bono & Memberships
- News, Publications & Events
Daniel Fishman is an employment litigator who defends and advises employers on the often complex employer-employee relationship. Daniel provides practical employment advice to executives, in-house counsel, and human resources professionals. Handling virtually every type of workplace allegation, Daniel’s experience includes wage and hour, non-competition agreements and enforcement, discrimination, harassment, employee leave arrangements, and other important issues surrounding working relationships. With a deep background in civil litigation on behalf of defendants and plaintiffs, Daniel’s well-rounded perspective is particularly helpful when investigating and resolving disputes inside and outside of the courtroom setting. Across various matters, clients rely on Daniel’s ability to think through their business needs and match appropriate legal strategies for resolving conflicts.
In addition to his work as a trial lawyer, Daniel also counsels management on a range of day-to-day employment matters, drafts and revises employee handbooks, and weighs in on other critical processes and policies needed to manage the human resources function at companies of all sizes such as absence management, performance counseling and decisions about employee separations and severance negotiations
Prior to joining the firm, Daniel was an associate with a Boston-based litigation firm where he focused on employment matters, complex business disputes, and insurance coverage disputes. In this role, he established knowledge on how businesses run so that he may develop compatible legal strategies that align with an organization’s goals.
Awards & Recognition
- Public Interest Leadership Program, Boston Bar Association, 2021
- Best Lawyers, One to Watch, 2021 – present
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2018-present
- Boston Bar Association, New Lawyers Forum, Steering Committee
- Jewish Alliance of Law and Social Action (JALSA), Board Member
- Boston College Law School Alumni Association, GOLD Steering Committee
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Boston College Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2016
- Washington University in St. Louis, B.A., 2011