- Awards & Recognition
- Community, Pro Bono & Memberships
- News, Publications & Events
Mario Nimock is a trial lawyer and advisor to employers of all types, advising and defending them in connection with a range of workplace matters. Mario’s experience includes defending employers against various claims, including discrimination and retaliation, harassment, wage and hour, employment contracts, and enforcing confidentiality agreements. Experienced in defending clients before Federal and State courts, and in surrounding mediations and arbitrations, Mario also represents employers in actions pending at the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination, Rhode Island Commission of Human Rights, and the EEOC.
Prior to joining the firm, Mario was an associate in a boutique litigation firm handling all types of civil litigation including employment, personal injury, professional liability, premises liability, construction defect, construction work site accidents, products liability and contract disputes. Mario’s experience includes serving as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Frederick L. Brown (ret) of the Massachusetts Appeals Court.
The Personal Perspective
Mario is deeply committed to the practice of law. He also strongly believes that it is critically important to use his time towards building inclusive work environments for all. Passionate about LGBTQ and human rights advocacy, he strongly supports organizations devoted to building equality within the legal industry. Mario finds the fuel for his practice and advocacy efforts through exercise as an avid runner. And here is a fun fact: Mario is conversationally fluent in Swedish!
Awards & Recognition
- Massachusetts Black Judges Conference Book Award Recipient
No upcoming events.
Community Involvement & Pro Bono
- GLBTQ Legal Advocates and Defenders
- Vice Chair
- Board Member
- Former Spirit of Justice Dinner Committee Co-Chair
- Massachusetts LGBTQ Bar Association
- Former Board Member and Co-Chair
- Rhode Island
- United States District Court of Massachusetts
- United States District Court of Rhode Island
- University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, B.S.
- University of Massachusetts School of Law, Dartmouth, J.D.