- Awards & Recognition
- Community, Pro Bono & Memberships
- News, Publications & Events
Aaron Spacone represents employers in a wide variety of labor and employment matters. As an employment litigator, Aaron defends employers against claims related to workplace discrimination, retaliation, and sexual harassment, among others. Aaron also provides counsel to employers regarding daily workplace matters, including the preparation of employee handbooks, hiring, wages, discipline, termination, and leave. Aaron has represented clients across many industries, having obtained favorable outcomes for clients in the insurance, education, food processing, and healthcare industries. Beyond employment, Aaron has extensive experience as a commercial litigator in disputes involving contracts, intellectual property, and real estate.
Prior to joining Morgan, Brown & Joy, Aaron was an associate at a mid-size firm in Boston, where his practice focused on employment law and commercial litigation. Following law school, Aaron completed judicial clerkships with the judges of the Connecticut Superior Court and the Honorable Gilbert V. Indeglia of the Rhode Island Supreme Court. He also served as an intern for the Honorable William E. Smith at the United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island. During law school, Aaron was an Articles Editor for the Connecticut Law Review and the Judging Director for the Connecticut Moot Court Board.
Awards & Recognition
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Litigation – Labor and Employment, 2022 – present
- Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2021
No upcoming events.
Community Involvement & Pro Bono
- Secretary, Board of Directors, Even Field, Inc.
- Member, Wheeler School Alumni Board
- Boston Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Rhode Island
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- Villanova University, B.A. (cum laude) 2010
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D. 2013