Morgan, Brown & Joy is pleased to announce that 8 of its attorneys have been named as Massachusetts “Super Lawyers” in a poll of Massachusetts Lawyers conducted by Law and Politics Magazine. This is the second time that this poll has been conducted in Massachusetts, and Morgan, Brown & Joy has increased its number of “Super Lawyers” from last year. The recipients are featured in the November issue of Boston Magazine.
Combined with our 4 attorneys who were recently named as “Rising Stars” by the same survey, a total of 12 of our attorneys have been recognized by this prestigious survey.
The following Morgan, Brown & Joy lawyers were selected for the second year in a row:
- Robert P. Joy (Top 100 and Employment Litigation)
- Robert P. Morris (Employment Litigation)
- Philip G. Boyle (Labor & Employment)
- Nicholas G. DiGiovanni (Labor & Employment)
- Laurence J. Donoghue (Labor & Employment)
- Jaclyn L. Kugell (Labor & Employment)